ASAP 2021 will go virtual this year, and features three keynote speakers, four oral paper sessions, two special sessions, two poster sessions, and one panel. The early bird registration deadline is June 22. Registration for all students is free!
Below are the guidelines for preparing your presentation videos, posters, and your camera-ready submissions.
- STEPS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR ASAP 2021 PAPER AND COMPLETING THE COPYRIGHT TRANSFER PROCESS
- To provide attendees and presenters an online user experience resembling a live poster session, the poster sessions of ASAP 2021 will take place via Gather.town (login credentials will be provided for attendees before the conference dates). STEPS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR ASAP 2021 POSTER AND COMPLETING THE COPYRIGHT TRANSFER PROCESS.
Oral paper items:
- Please pre-record a 15-min long presentation video and upload it to FTP server (a separate email of instructions with login credentials will be sent from our program chairs) before June 21th. This long video will be posted on RDmobile (login details will be provided for attendees) before the conference dates.
- Please prepare a 5-min short presentation to present during your presentation dates. The schedule for your paper presentation can be found in our program agenda.
- Please also prepare a poster for your paper following this link to be presented at one of the poster sessions. The schedule for your poster presentation can be found in our program agenda.
- The length for the camera-ready oral papers is 8 pages.
- Please note that ASAP 2021 will include both the oral and poster papers into the conference proceeding.
- Please prepare a poster for your paper following this link to be presented at one of the poster sessions. The schedule for your poster presentation can be found in our program agenda.
- The length of the camera-ready poster papers is 4 pages.
Please reach out to ASAP 2021 Proceedings Chair, Prof. Fan Chen (email@example.com), if you have questions regarding submissions of your camera-ready paper, and ASAP 2021 Web & Registration Chair, Prof. Caiwen Ding (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you have questions regarding your poster or video presentation.
Looking forward to meeting you at ASAP 2021!