- Apr 30, 2021. The deadline of Call for Special Session has been extended to May 12, 2021.
- Mar 27, 2021. Call for Special Session is online. The submission deadline is May 5, 2021.
- Mar 25, 2021. The abstract submission deadline has been extended to April 5, 2021.
- Mar 25, 2021. The paper submission deadline has been extended to April 12, 2021.
- Jan 11, 2021. Call for Papers is online.
- Dec 22, 2020. ASAP’21 website is online.
The history of the ASAP conference traces back to the International Workshop on Systolic Arrays, organized in 1986 in Oxford, UK. It later developed into the International Conference on Application-Specific Array Processors. With its current title, it was organized for the first time in Chicago, USA, in 1996. Since then, it has alternated between Europe and North-America. The conference covers the theory and practice of application-specific systems, architectures, and processors. The 2021 conference will build upon traditional strengths in areas such as computer arithmetic, cryptography, compression, signal and image processing, network processing, reconfigurable computing, application-specific instruction-set processors, and hardware accelerators.